A student passing the S.S.C. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board or Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination, Pune in the six subjects specified below or from another equivalent Board of Secondary Education or any other statutory examining body , is eligible for admission to the First year of Junior College (Standard XI) in Arts / Science / Commerce.
(2) Any one of the Modern Indian Language (Marathi/Hindi)
(5) Social Science
Students who pass the SSC examination from recognized Technical High Schools will be given credit of 5 percent marks for purpose of admission to the F.Y.J.C. (XI) Science class.
Documents to be submitted with Application Form:
At the time of admission a student will have to produce-
(1) Original copy of mark-sheet along with a photocopy thereof.
(2) Original School Leaving Certificate with a photocopy thereof.
(3) Eligibility Certificate wherever necessary (Students coming from other Boards)
(4) A valid Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Category students) with a photocopy thereof.
(5) Details of extra-curricular activities (sports, etc.) if any.
Please Note: No student from another Board of Secondary Education or any other statutory examining body, seeking admission to this college, will be admitted unless he/she produces a final / provisional eligibility certificate is issued by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination, Mumbai Division.